What information we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When scheduling a pickup on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and development. You may, however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provided for processing your pickup, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your pickup in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates and future pickup schedules for your area.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
How we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain your personal information.
Yes. The cookies we use come from Google Analytics, Mixpanel and other authorized and reputable data collection web services. Google Analytics is a service we use to see aggregate data about the number of people who visit our site. No personal information is sent to Google Analytics. We use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also opt out of all Google tracking here: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party reference links on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on April 12th, 2012.
11900 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 806
North Miami, FL 33181