Free Furniture Donation Pick Up for South Florida
If you are looking to get rid of your gently used furniture, consider a furniture donation to PickupsForBreastCancer.org. We pick up furniture pieces in good condition and provide a blank receipt for tax-deductions. If you are not sure what furniture pieces we will accept, please check the list below. Keep in mind we pick up furniture in South Florida locations ONLY, we do not take furniture pieces in the Central Florida/Orlando area.
Furniture Donation Tips
To ensure you have a successful furniture pickup experience, here are a few things to know.
Furniture We Can’t Pick Up:
- No platform beds.
- No waterbeds.
- No large appliances (washers, dryers, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.).
- No tube TVs.
- Wall units/Armoires.
- Boxs Springs unless it has a mattress.
- Anything that is well-worn or damaged.
- Anything that has stains, water damage or rust.
How to Prepare Your Furniture for Pick Up
- Furniture must be on the ground floor.
- Disassemble if possible excluding cribs. Cribs must be assembled.
- Place it in an area of your home where our pickup specialists can remove it without damaging walls or other furniture by accident.
- Don’t put your furniture out on the street!
- Steam clean fabric. We can’t take your couch or chair if it needs to be cleaned.
- A light dusting of hard items is appreciated but not necessary.
Schedule Your Free Furniture Pickup Today. We offer furniture donation pickup throughout South Florida, from Kendall to Hobe Sound.
We Pick Up More than Furniture
We pick up gently used clothing (men, women’s, children’s), household items and more. For a complete list of what you can donate visit our Donation Guidelines page.